Favorite Syd Vaughn moments 第三/四季


wallpaper credit:faelai

對白來源:alias.fannesite
影音檔來源:Alias Media
照片來源:The Safe House

(所有影音檔皆為.zip,解壓縮後由real player觀看)

3-04 A Missing Link

Vaughn: I've never worked with anyone who can improvise better than you can . . . but when Simon called you Julia . . . your reaction . . . You didn't seem surprised.
Sydney: Vaughn--
Vaughn: No. Tell me what's going on. Look, I know we're not where we were, but even before then, professionally, we never kept secrets from each other. I'm still on your side . . .
Sydney: You're right: we're not where we were. And trust me when I tell you, I am doing you a favor by keeping you out of it.

Jack: Vaughn what?
Sydney: He got married.
Jack: Michael Vaughn is just a boy who was *never* good enough for you.

影音檔:3x04: Pep Talk


3-07 Prelude

Sydney: Vaughn, why are you doing this? My life is already a disaster . . . now yours is, too.
Vaughn: What happened between us - everything. The way it is . . . isn't anyone's fault, Sydney. And even though everything's changed, some things don't. I'm not gonna lose you twice.

影音檔:3x07: Why Are You Doing This?


3-09 Conscious

Sydney: You don't have a wedding ring.
Vaughn: I thought we'd go to Santa Barbara first and see how that went . . .
Sydney: You're not married?
Vaughn: You really hit your head, didn't you?

影音檔:3x09: Syd/Vaughn Kiss #1



Sydney: I can't help it, I just miss you. I do.
Vaughn: You know we can't do this.
Sydney: Give me a break, it's a dream - we can do whatever we want. At least, I can.

影音檔:3x09: Syd/Vaughn Kiss #2


3-10 Remnants

Vaughn: If you betray her, I swear to you no matter what it costs me, I will kill you.
Sloane: No need to worry, Agent Vaughn. I love her too.


3-12 Crossings

Syd: (to Vaughn) What are you reading?
Vaughn: Calvino
Syd: Have you reviewed the file?
Vaughn: (snippy) Of course I reviewed the file.
Syd: Okay. This isn't going to work.
Vaughn: What is it?
Syd: What have I done to you?
Vaughn: Nothing. I don't have a problem with you. I don't have anything with you.
Syd: Have I offended you in some way? By doing what? Coming back? Disrupting the perfect little life you had going on?
Vaughn: What are you talking about? I'm just sitting here reading a book. I haven't said anything ---
Syd: You haven't said anything in weeks. We're suppose to be working together----
Vaughn: Hey, look - if you want to work with someone else we can make a switch. Is that what you want?
Syd: I've done everything I can to try and make this ridiculous situation work, you, me, and Lauren working in the same office---
Vaughn: Yeah, and I have tried to walk around with this fake smile on my face, pretending everything is fine - just the way it use to be - that's not working for me anymore.
Syd: This is it. When we get back, one of us has to go.


影音檔:3x12: A Jerk on the Plane

Vaughn: (to Syd) Listen, earlier on the plane----
Syd: It's okay.
Vaughn: It's the only thing I could ever count on...the way it felt to be with you - how easy it was...that's all gone now. How are we suppose to get along and be friends? You're right - it's ridiculous.
Syd: (long pause) I slept with Will.
Vaughn: What?!
Syd: In Warsaw. We got drunk and we slept together.
Vaughn: (quietly despaired) How am I suppose to feel about that?
Syd: However you want to.
Vaughn: It's bad enough being a fugitive in North Korea and now I have to find out you slept with Will?
Syd: I...I want you to know I'm moving on. Not with Will, just generally. (long pause) If it helps.

影音檔:3x12: Vaughn as Macgyver



Vaughn: We're not gonna make it outa here. (long pause) There's something I need you to know.
Syd: Vaughn---
Vaughn: In my life, there is only one person---
Syd: (teary) Don't do this----
Vaughn: Look at me
Syd: Vaughn---
Vaughn: The only reason I pushed you away----
Syd: Please---
Vaughn: The only reason I didn't know how to be around you----
Syd: (hearing soldiers) They're coming!
Vaughn: Sydney---
Syd: I know, Vaughn, I know. (whispers and kisses him) We'll find each other. We always find each other...

影音檔:3x12: We Always Find Each Other


3-13 After Six

Vaughn: Do you think you can be in love with two people at the same time?
Weiss: No, I don't. However I did have the same intense feelings for both Sport and Posh Spice.
Vaughn: Yeah, who didn't?

影音檔:3x13: Playing Pool

Sydney: Every day I wish I could go back in time, but I can't. And as much as I... as much as I still have feelings for you, I won't be the other woman - not ever.
Vaughn: I know.

影音檔:3x13: The Other Woman


3-14 Blowback

Sydney: Yesterday was the day, wasn't it? The anniversary of your father's death?
Vaughn: How could you remember that?
Sydney: I remember what missing him does to you.

影音檔:3x14: Sydney Remembers


Sydney (to Lauren): Vaughn and I have a history, a complicated one - I can't deny that, but I won't apologize for it either. If your marriage is in trouble, if you and Vaughn are having problems, I suggest you leave me out of it and take it up with your husband.


3-18 Unveiled

Weiss: You know, Syd, nobody would blame you for hating him for going back to her.
Sydney: He's not the one I hate. How horrible does that sound?
Weiss: Well I'm mad at her, and I don't even think he's that cute.


3-21 Legacy

Vaughn: Whatever Lauren did to me, I want you to know I take full responsibility for what's happened. I messed up, and if you can't get past that, I understand. But will you try?
Sydney: I don't know.
Vaughn: Will you at least think about it? Because it's all I can think about.
Sydney: Yeah. I will think about it.

影音檔:3x21: Another Try?


3-22 Resurrection

Vaughn: I said don't say her name!
Lauren: Sydney came back and I lost you--
Vaughn: I hate you, but I love Sydney more. That's the only reason you're not dying tonight.

影音檔:3x22: Vaughn Saves Syd


4-01 Authorized Personnel Only

Vaughn: I'm leaving.
Weiss: Leaving what - the Agency? Is this because of Sydney?
Vaughn: No, it's not because of Sydney; it's because last year sucked.

影音檔:4x01/4x02: Boxing Vaughn

Sydney: I don't want that, to jump right back in where we were, before everything. To pretend like those years didn't happen.
Vaughn: That would be nice, wouldn't it.
Sydney: But they did.


4-05 Welcome to Liberty Village

Car Salesman Phil: How'd he pop the question?
Sydney: He took me to--
Vaughn: Santa Barbara, actually.

Vaughn: I proposed on one knee in sawdust in front of a giraffe with a crooked neck.

影音檔:4x05: The Convertible


Syd examines Vaughn's cut.
Vaughn: Is it bad?
Sydney: You've looked better.

Sydney: The story you told at the dealership: we were supposed to go to Santa Barbara three years ago. We never made it.
Vaughn (smiling): Karen and Dave did.

影音檔:4x05: Taking A Break


4-6 Nocturne

[Vaughn notices the bandage on Syd's neck.]
Sydney: You think it's sexy, don't you.
Vaughn: Only if I'd done it.

影音檔:4x06: Worried Vaughn


4-09 A Man Of His Word

Sydney: And then what? You and I go in alone?
Vaughn: Do you mean, is it a glorified date?
Sydney: That's not what I meant - but is it?


4-13 Tuesday

Sydney: Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain cover while dancing the salsa in three-inch heels?
Vaughn: Yes, actually I do, but let's keep that between us.

Sydney: You hate to dance.
Vaughn: How do you know?
Sydney: I've never seen you dance.
Vaughn: Well, I'm a mysterious man; there are a lot of things you don't know about me.
Sydney: You've never once taken me dancing.
Vaughn: Okay, let's go dancing.

影音檔:4x13: Vaughn Hates to Dance?

Sydney: But you hate dancing.
Vaughn: And yet, I'm taking you. Like I said, I'm very mysterious.

影音檔:4x13: The Dance


4-20 The Descent

Vaughn: I'm going to ask Sydney to marry me. And I'd like your blessing.
Jack (after a pause): Perhaps you believe my recent illness rendered me less coherent than before. Or that my cognitive faculties had been somehow dulled, or diminished. Allow me to clarify the facts for you, Agent Vaughn. While I've come to believe that you're not as useless as I first imagined, I still don't feel--
[He's interrupted by alarms sounding.]

影音檔:4x20: Jack's Blessing
影音檔:4x20: Jack's Blessing II


4-21 Search and Rescue

Sydney: You want to be rough, or you want me to be rough?
Vaughn: You're always rough.
Sydney: No, I'm not.
Vaughn: Yes, you are.
Sydney: That's not true.
Vaughn: Yes, it is.
Sydney: Are you talking about at home or on ops?
Vaughn: Both . . . Hey, I'm not complaining.
Sydney: If I'm rough it's because you like it when I . . . Are we on comms?
Jack: Yes! You're both on comms, right now.

影音檔:4x21: Syd Gets Rough


Vaughn: I had it all planned out.
Sydney: What?
Vaughn: I was going to take you to the beach, Santa Barbara. We'd go out for a walk, maybe when the sun was setting. But now we're here, and I don't know what we're jumping in to. And I may never get another chance to do this again. Sometimes, I wake up before you do, and I watch you sleep. And I'm overwhelmed because . . . you're so amazing. And I don't know why I'm lucky enough to have you in my life, but you're here with me. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, trying to make you as happy as you make me.

Sydney: We're gonna make it out of here.
Vaughn: Is that a yes?
[Sydney kisses him.]
Sydney: Ask me on the beach.

影音檔:4x21: The Proposal


4-22 Before the Flood

Sydney: Did I forget something?
Vaughn: Yeah. Me.

"You'll run faster if I'm chasing you." Vaughn, on how he can help Syd escape the water

Sydney: I'll see you in a few minutes.
Vaughn (quietly): Okay.
[Sydney starts to walk away but turns back.]
Sydney: Just in case, yes. Yeah, I wanna marry you.
[They kiss. He gives her the ring. She puts it on.]

Vaughn: I like it. Barefoot on the beach - you'd look sexy as hell . . . But wait, what about your father? He doesn't look like the kind of guy who likes to have sand between his toes.
Sydney: That's true. So . . . we won't invite him.
Vaughn: Your father?
Sydney: What if we don't invite anyone, we just elope?

Vaughn: I love you, Syd. That's why I need to tell you something. Just so there's no secrets between us.
Sydney: Okay. Whatever it is, I can handle it. Don't tell me, you're a bad guy.
[Vaughn doesn't respond; Syd gets concerned.]
Sydney: You're not a bad guy, are you?
Vaughn: I guess that depends on who you ask.

Vaughn: It's from a long time ago, before we met. Actually, it's the reason we met. It's no accident that I was the one you came to when you walked into the CIA with your story about SD-6.
Sydney: Wait, I don't understand. Vaughn . . . what are you telling me?
Vaughn: Well, for starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn.
[Syd looks at him, stunned. Suddenly, before he can say any more, another car slams into theirs.]

影音檔:4x22: The Trip to Santa Barbara

1 意見:

Chungirl 提到...

在找資料的同時,發現了許多非常優秀的粉斯站,除了粉斯們的才華與熱情外,我最敬佩的是持之以恆的毅力,沒有幾個站是半途而廢的,資料都是完整的從第一季到第五季,真是直得學習啊!
I am deeply impressed and touched that there are so many telented Alias fans out there and you guys show incredible passion and consistency,I am truly thankful and proud to be part of the fanbase,and someday learn to have the same consistency that I lack today.Thank you.