Anyone watched Alias Season 4 premiere?(有內容)

by Sze

I love this season premiere~~~It's really pretty good, more than average~~
I love the new opening too~~the collection of Syd alias~It's really gorgeous.
I love the new team. When Syd first learned the new team, Sloane said to Syd: "This is exciting." I feel the same way too~!~
esp Dixon back to action field, but really feel uncomfortable about Sloane is the director now=_= and love to know Marshell is OK instead of killed or serious injured becoz of last season shot by Lauren esp love the line when Marshell first come to the APO and whispers to Syd: "Sloane is here." It's really funny~hahaha~~XD Although I really don't like the arrangement of Nadia in S3, I thought Syd is good to have her in this season the arrangement of Weiss is good too~He would be the friend of Syd outside the spy world~ Plus, back with Michael, now, Syd can have her job/normal life balance like she's in S1&2 It's really really good~ Irina is official dead now~but it's the Alias world, who knows would she come back? and I think the mysterious why Irina want to have Syd kill will reveal in the 3rd or 4th ep.

0 意見: