"Lost" news/spoiler from Watch with Kristin



From greglewis: Lost! Why aren't you giving us the goods today?Because I'm secretly planning a move to Hawaii after talking to Josh Holloway at the GQ Man of the Year event and hearing that the cast "just started this great tradition. We all get together at whoever's house the flashback is [of], and we all sit around the living room, and watch it and we laugh at each other and make fun of each other...It's awesome." I mean, is there any place you'd rather be?

From Clarence: Lost, spill!When asked if there is future romance for Jack and Kate, Matthew Fox says, "Yeah, I think there probably is. I really love what we're doing with that thing. You know, I have a feeling that there's something happening between Kate and Sawyer as well, and I think that relationship might beat the Kate and Jack relationship to the punch, but again, I think, over the long term, that Jack and Kate will find a way to come together." Evie is learning how to walk that fine spoiler line: "There is a definite and clear love triangle that we've seen emerge that's becoming more and more pointed, but where that triangle will split, we'll have to wait and see."

From bristow: How great is that nomination for the Lost cast! So, can you please tell us some Lost news? I can't handle not knowing about the crazy meds guy for so long!I don't want to spill because I'm not positive they're going through with that storyline. I will say this, though, one of you tubers knew something I didn't know in last week's chat, and now that I know, I'm well, I'm floored. If you look back, you might be able to see the spoiler I pooh-poohed that's actually correct.

From meork74: Lost! What happened to Claire (Emilie de Ravin)?She is not gone for good.

From cgrnamigo: Any news on Lost? C'mon, we need dirt!Did you see the scoop in the column this week? I'm hearing there is much, much more to Ethan than meets the eye...Though, William Mapother said he only shot three episodes, so we won't be seeing him for quite some time. But I get the sense Ethan is anything but your average villain.

0 意見: